NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
The primary role of Corporate Sales is to present all NFT solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts. The Corporate Sales will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on the NFT Solutions. He /She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Attain the set individual revenue target
- Maintain a pipeline that’s three times the monthly revenue target
- Face-to-face meetings to report revenues achieved against the set monthly target
- Quarterly competitor market intelligence reporting aimed at customising NFT Solutions, proposals to meet and exceed client requirements.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing NFT guidelines. Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on the country sales plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line
- Have strong business development skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 3 years professional work experience in marketing and business development.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.
Click to Apply here